Mit der Übernahme des Bremer Start-Ups Ubimax im August 2020, erweitert TeamViewer sein AR-Portfolio um eine vollständig integrierte Lösungsplattform für Wearables wie Datenbrillen, Smartphones oder Tablets. zum KI Akteur
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1,000 people globally.
- Be responsible for penetrating and winning new industrial Augmented Reality (AR) accounts and growing existing business with our Frontline solutions to meet revenue targets
- Apply both tactical and strategic go to market models aimed growing the customer base both in short and long terms to drive higher revenues, customer growth and customer retention
- Build strong partnerships at the line of business and c-level and establish new business relationships
- Propel the TeamViewer Frontline brand with customers and prospects through participation and exposure at various industry events
- Support weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast process including pipeline analysis, data validation and identify gaps an actions required
- Business level fluency in German as well as English is mandatory, further languages are a plus
- Multiyear experience in technology related, strategic software solution sales with a proven track record is required
- Experience selling software/SaaS platform products to enterprise or large organizations is preferable.
- Industry knowledge of relevant industrial and/or manufacturing verticals such as Aerospace, Transportation, Logistics, Building Technologies, Discrete Manufacturing, Process Manufacturing Energy, Healthcare
- A proven, successful background in sales in the enterprise and mid market customer space
Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities and collaboration skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated individual with a results-driven orientation
- Very strong work ethic with “can do, roll up sleeves to figure it out” attitude
- Proven achievement of objectives and ability to work independently
- Entrepreneurial, with an understanding of the dynamics of a high-growth company with the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Make yourself at home! We don’t wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities
It’s all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte smrtr.io.