TeamViewer Germany GmbHWebseite
Mit der Übernahme des Bremer Start-Ups Ubimax im August 2020, erweitert TeamViewer sein AR-Portfolio um eine vollständig integrierte Lösungsplattform für Wearables wie Datenbrillen, Smartphones oder Tablets. zum KI Akteur
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1,000 people globally.
- Take over the role of a Product Owner inside an Agile, Scrum team. You lead and chaperon product initiatives from planning until releasing them by supporting the Product Manager
- Shape product roadmap in the scrum process and act as Customer’s advocate inside the team and translate their needs into product requirements
- Define, track, and analyze the relevant key product indicators (KPIs), make sure we work on the right and important things
- Analyze and classify market and customer requirements and independently develop creative ideas and actions by actively seeking customer feedback, monitoring the market, and creating competitive analysis
- Ensure that the development team understands the goals of product initiatives relevant for them and fully supports them
- Take on agile product development process and control the associated flows jointly with Software Development, Marketing and Sales
- Ensure the technical feasibility and intuitive usage of the planned functions, make our customers excited about them!
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or another related field
- Work experience in the following areas: product management, software development and quality assurance
- Strong technical understanding, previous coding experience is a plus
- Experience with scrum and agile processes particularly in Product Development is advantageous
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German is a plus
- Active input on a product that is downloaded and used thousands of times every day all around the world
- A pleasant and highly motivated team that interacts with respect and trust
- Attractive, spacious workplace with state-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Prosperous and steadily growing international company
- Freedom for personal organization and the possibility of attaining real results as part of a fantastic open-minded team
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte smrtr.io.